Tuesday, July 26, 2011

VIXEN




 So I decided to try out the double 'inner' winged liner and this is how it turned out.
I used a MAC gel liner and a realllly thin brush that I got from a random little Asian store in Burwood.
hOW tO: use what ever eye shadows you like on the lid. Personally i like to use a darker shadow close to black, so when you do your liner it doesn't look so harsh compared to the rest of the eye. 
The crappy camera I used really didn't pick up the rich colours I used.
I did a strong true gold on the inner lid.
A light teal in the crease.
A navy blue with gold glitter on the out lid.
A tad of black to darken the outer corner of the lid ( a tad!)
A cream colour for the highlight.

  1. For the winged liner, I followed the contours of the eye for the bottom and top lash lines in a very thin coat of gel liner.
  2. Extend both lines of the gel liner slightly inward with a soft and steady hand (soft at first, darken it up later, mistakes here are also easier to fix when lightly drawn in). 
  3. I did the top line shorter than the bottom, I just liked it that way. 
  4. Adjust lines.
  5. Using another small/thin ended brush fill in some light cream shadow between the lines for definition ( a sharp white pencil is also a good alternative!).

No comments:

Post a Comment