Sunday, July 10, 2011

Song to express a broken heart

I'e only ever had one real boyfriend and when we broke up for a period after 3 years I found it really difficult especially when I was alone. To drown my own thoughts out I often blasted a heavy ballad.. or ten. The following is a list of my most loved songs to get me through heart broken times.
1. Adele (my favorite singer)- Someone like you
2. Beyonce- Best thing I never had
3. Counting Crows- Colour blind
4. Veronicas- Heavily broken

5. Leona Lewis- Happy
6. Chris Brown- Goodbye
7. Dixie Chicks- Landslide
8. Justine Timberlake- Cry me a river
9. Jo Jo- too little too late
10. Gabriel- Out of reach
11. Ne yo- love song
12. Ashanti- Foolish
13. Tank- I can't make you love me
14. Adele- Turning Tables
15 Duffy- Warick Avenue


No comments:

Post a Comment