Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby lips Vs Soft lips

MAYBELLINE'S "Baby Lips in Menthol" Vs SOFTLIPS "softlips in Rasberry"

Baby Lips: I loved the tingling/ cooling sensation of the product, and it's SPF 20,  however found that my lips absorbed it quiet quickly. It claims that within 4 weeks you will have "reborn" lips. I certainly used it up completely  in 4 weeks, it needs constant reapplying. Im not sure it gave me "reborn lips" though.

Softlips: I loved the scent and its very smooth consistency and application. It was very calming on the skin and glided on with ease. It gives really quick relief from chapped/ dry lips, it feels like its working right away.

Verdict: Softlips' quick relief made it a winner for me!


Baby Lips is also available in:
Energising Orange - for moisture and hydration




Smoothing Cherry - for intense moisture and smoothing
Menthol - medicated for repair
Anti-Oxidant Berry - for protection
I got mine at Target for about $3.95. 
also available at K-mart, Princeline, Coles & Woolworths,
http://www.maybelline.com.au/PRODUCTS/Lips/LIP_BALM/Baby_Lips_Lip_Balm.aspx
SoftLips $4.95 for a twin pack from Priceline!
Available in may different ranges.
http://www.softlips.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment